Jewish Federation Plaza is a 134-unit apartment located at 760 Northfield Avenue in West Orange, New Jersey. Subsidized by HUD for seniors and the disabled who qualify, The Plaza opened on October 1, 1980.
The service package at Jewish Federation Plaza includes:
- Meals prepared by our own dining chef and served in our dining room five evenings per week
- Housekeeping services twice per month
- Transportation to cultural and community events and shopping
- A full range of social programs and recreational activities on-site
- Regular building visits from a social worker and nurse-practitioner
- Emergency response system for each resident 24 hours a day / 7 days a week, and
- Personal Care and Housekeeping service available by arrangement
Our residents also enjoy:
- Community Computers and Internet access
- Beauty Shop
- Community rooms
- Laundry rooms, and
- Access to the Jewish Community Center, located next door
If you would like additional information about Jewish Federation Plaza please contact us.