The South Orange B'nai Brith Federation House (SOBBFH) is a 65-unit apartment building for independent seniors located at 219 South Orange Avenue in South Orange, New Jersey. Subsidized by HUD for elderly and disabled applicants who are eligible, the building was opened in December 1992.
The service package includes:
- Transportation to cultural events and shopping
- On-site activities, such as exercise, music, arts and crafts, Wii tournaments and various other cultural pursuits
- Regular onsite visits from a social worker and a Nurse-Practitioner
- Emergency response system for each resident 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Personal Care and Housekeeping service available by arrangement
Our Residents also enjoy:
- Community room
- Library with large and regular print books
- Community Computers with intenet access
- Laundry rooms
- Outside Patio
- Across the street access to Grove Street Park
- Within one mile to South Orange - post office, library, downtown area with bistros, restaurants, shopping, South Orange Jitney is available per schedule
If you would like additional information about the South Orange B'nai Brith Federation House, please contact us.